Monday, September 3, 2012

AP- here we go!

After graduating in April, I began the journey of applying and interviewing for Assistant Principal jobs. I was really blessed to have a bunch of interviews, but with those came the disappointment of the "turn down." I tried really hard to stay focused on the Lord and His perfect plan for me. Some times were easier than others :)

I had pretty much settled on the fact that I was going to be back teaching at the school I loved this year. Then one night at about 8:30 I got a phone call asking me to come in early the next morning and interview for a job at Summer Creek Middle School. My phone went off during the interview and I slipped walking out the door, so i didn't have very high hopes, but that night around 5:00 I got the call that I'd gotten the job!

Since then it has been a whirlwind of craziness. I've been learning so much and I am just in love with my new school and the people I work with! So humbled that God would bless me with such an amazing opportunity!


I have an office!!

No comments: