Monday, April 21, 2008

"I like to go to church..." Anyone remember that song from VBS or Sunday School??


This past Sunday I realized just how thankful I am for my church. Lately Caroline has been asking all about the church. She loves to call on her little phone and say "Hello Trafis Afinue, can I speak to Papa?" It makes me so happy that she loves the house of God!


In Sunday School, we are starting Marriage Boot Camp next week. I am so grateful that we are surrounded by such Godly men and women that have been through it all and are willing to share their hearts with us so honestly!


We also had the chance to "sign the slab" of our new children's building. The excitement was so electric as people roamed the halls imagining the sounds of squealing babies and laughing children. It was such a special day.

No comments: