After I did old movies last week, I decided to do my 5 FAVORITE MOVIES FROM CHILDHOOD.
- Old Yeller- The saddest ever. I showed it to my class last year, they'd never ever heard of it. When it was over they were looking at me like I was the meanest person ever to show them a dog they'd fall in love with, just to see it shot!
- Anne of Green Gables Series- these came on the Disney Channel I think, but I instantly identified with Anne and her propensity for trouble. Gilbert Blythe was the man of my dreams!
- An American Tale- I still cry today when the sister sings "Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight..."
- Pollyanna- Again I connected with the girl that was always saying the wrong thing. I loved the scene where her aunt takes her to buy all of the new clothes.
- Little Mermaid/Beauty and the Beast- These two tied. There was just no way I could pick which is best. I can sing every song, quote every line, do every dance. I have already passed on a love for these to my daughter.