Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Singin'

Today was a big day for our Big Little girl Caroline. She was singing in big church for the first time! I predicted that we would all dissolve into a puddle of tears at the sight of our Sweet C on stage! I have so many memories of singing in big church. I hope that she loves it through the years as much as I did! Check it out...

So when I said tears, I was thinking of us, not her! If you can't tell what happened, Caroline started picking her nose and my mom, on the front row, was telling her to stop. So, she called down to my mom that there was something "crusty" in her nose that hurt, which of course made us all burst out laughing. As soon as she saw this, she started crying because she thought we were laughing at her. I was hoping that she would recover and get over it, but she ended up being pulled down to sit with us. Well, at last it was memorable!

4 comments:

AK said...

This made me laugh and cry all at the same time. I wish we could have been there!

Bryan and Whitney Laramore said...

This was so funny! Bryan and I were cracking up! I hope C will have a better experience next time. Miss you guys!!!

Anthony said...

Caroline told me she refuses to sing unless we are there.

Nan said...

I believe there were a few others trying to get her to stop besides me!