Thursday, October 8, 2009

7 Months

Another month gone!! This little man is changing right before our eyes. He is too much fun!

* He is so close to crawling! He is doing all of the rolling, scooting, rocking that he can do!
*This little guy is so quiet! Caroline and I were having girl talks by now it seems like! He is starting to "dadadada" more these days, but really just spends most of his time smiling his big smile and stealing my heart! I am so lucky to have such a content little man!
*He can eat pretty much anything now. I can cut it all up and he can shovel it in! He obviously is not missing many meals! A large amount of it ends up on the floor or in the dog's mouth, but he gets better everyday!
*Still sleeping like a log- Thank the Lord!
*Weighs 20 lbs.- Big Boy!
*Got his first ear infection this month. He was put on amoxicillin to help clear it up. We started noticing on Friday at the Fair that he was breaking out on his face, legs, back , tummy and diaper area. By Monday he had been diagnosed with a penicillin allergy. We are so thankful that his reaction was not worse than it was. His face is clearing up slowly, but he is feeling WAY better on his new antibiotic.
I took this picture to show the remaining rash on his face, but it didn't really show it that well.

I went in today to see my sweet friend Carrie at the hospital with her new baby Luke. What a sweet little guy! Even more special- he was born in the same room that Cooper was. It was the first time I'd been back in the room since that special night/day. What an unforgettable time in my life. I got all teary! I am so thankful for this time we've had with Coop- from those first days to these!

No comments: