I have taken a few weeks off with this posting, but it is FRIDAY and I am so excited! Here are my 5 Favorite "Lovey" Movies. It's a random subject, but I saw some of these on the TV lately and it made me think.
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding- Anyone who has a crazy family or has planned a wedding in the past few years can relate to this film. i HAVE BOTH! I laughed so hard at so many parts!! The bundt cake, the inlaws, the windex, bridesmaids dresses, the zit... classic.
- Moulin Rouge- The first time I watched this I turned it off after the first 10 minutes, but after I was forced to watch it, I could not turn it off! The music is so good! My sister, cousins and so many of my girlfriends and I have sung our hearts out to this soundtrack!
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days- Kate and Matthew are just gorgeous in this movie! They have the best chemistry. I love watching people be uncomfortable. When she comes into his poker party and acts all crazy in front of his friends, I just die!!
- The Notebook- I sob every time I watch this movie! I love the era that it is set in. For some reason it seems so romantic. I love Noah's character and I love movies where they flash back.
- Pride and Prejudice- This is my all time favorite movie! It has to be the most romantic story every told. It is squeaky clean, but so intense! You are just holding your breath to see Lizzie and Darcy get together!
OK LADIES- THERE ARE 100'S MORE OF THESE! TELL ME A FEW OF YOUR FAVORITES!