Monday, May 14, 2012

The Greatest Blessing of My Life

Mother's Day is always such a humbling, emotional day for me. I'm always so in awe that God would give me the family that he has, and it reminds me how blessed, and frankly, inadequate that I am. 

For lunch, we continued our tradition of partaking in a brunch in downtown Fort Worth. It is so nice for us to be able to walk in somewhere that doesn't have a long wait since we are always the LAST ones out of church. Or at least that's what I claim. It may also have something to do with the omelet bar and homemade bread pudding. 

The Loves of My Life
 Papa and his Tater and Little Man
 This is the best picture of me and my munchkins- Cooper is looking goofy and has my dress all kinds of hiked up. Oh well.
 Behold
 Chris enjoying the fruits of his labor at the ice cream sundae bar.
 Nana getting some love from Coop
 Papa getting Coop's tickles
 Four generations of women
 Me and My man in my favorite hallway in the world. Isn't he good lookin'?
We did have someone come up and tell him how uncanny it was how much he looked like the Rangers pitcher Matt Harrison. If only we had his paycheck, or a dime for every time we hear that!

No comments: