Can't even begin to tell you how much Cooper has meant to us in these last two months! He has brought new life into our already crazy household! It has been the most wonderful addition to our family.
Here's some of the special things about our Coop-
* It has been really fun to watch him become more aware of his surroundings. He follows noises and lights. He is starting to become more comfortable laying in his play center and his swing. Still not really into the bouncy seat like Caroline was.
* He has been sleeping through the night for weeks now and this past month he as spent most of his nights in the crib. Once he moved in to his room, he has not wanted to come back and see us- and I am not complaining about it at all!
* He is getting so BIG! He went from the 55% in weight last month to the 92% this month! I knew he was a chunk! I He remains in the 95% in length, so he is one big guy.
* He eats at least 6 ounces every meal which is common for babies quite a but older than he is
* He is still suffering from reflux. It is not as bad as others we know, but we all smell pretty sour these days, so sorry to anyone that hugs us!
* He is still pretty bald, but has some fuzz coming in
* I love dressing a boy. It's not as fun as a girl, but I love seeing him look like a little man!
* He smiles so much theses days. Every time he smiles at me I just say "Thank you!" it really is like it's a special little gift for me
* His little noises crack us up. It's like his arms and legs will start working and his eyebrows will raise and we all hold our breath and this teeny tiny little squeak comes out. It is too adorable
* Really doesn't love the car seat when he first gets in, but calms down once we start driving
* He got to meet Aunt Allie and Uncle Anthony this past week and won them over like he has the rest of us!