Wednesday, April 22, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things

We were SO blessed to receive so many wonderful gifts! Here are just a few that jumped out to me lately!
I have received more compliments on this diaper bag! I love that it has stroller clips so I don't have to waste the storage space underneath! Thanks Joe and Laura!

One of my favorite students from last year and his family got this outfit for Cooper. Red Sox stuff is impossible to find around here (about as impossible as it is for the Rangers to find pitching...) so I was thrilled!

A sweet girl at the church makes these! I especially love the pacifier clip that is not in this picture. You can look on her website to check out all of her cute swag.

Papa has taken to occasionally calling our little guy "Mini Cooper," so of course he had to go online and get one for his room!

No comments: