Thursday, April 15, 2010

Grandmother and Meat

The Cranford Clan came down to Fort Worth this past weekend to celebrate a wedding shower and Grandmother's 85th birthday. Grandmother chose for us to go eat at the new Cooper's BBQ in the stockyards. I was thrilled because I love BBQ (NOT!). The idea of a place where you order your meal by the pound did not at all peak my interest, but I love spending time with my family, so it was worth it.
Here's mom and Grandmother
This is the meat you choose from... I had a baked potato
Silly girls
Amy and her meat platter
Me and my Hunk of Beef (he he)
Diggin' in
This is pretty much what the perimeter of all of Cooper eating areas look like
The kids
The Grandkids (minus Jeff and Allison :( )
Caroline had the joy of Evie and Cora having a sleepover that night.

No comments: