Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Update

I've been getting a ton of requests for baby updates, so here we go...

First, when I went to the doctor last time, they confirmed that Cooper is still big, so we began to discuss options. Caroline was big and early, and because I am not a big person and handled induction really well last time, she said we would keep and eye on him over the next weeks. If he looks big and everything (lung, etc.) looks ready, she will induce me at 38 weeks. She said it was up to me and I was thrilled because I am beyond uncomfortable (but never complaining of course...).
That means I have just about 7 weeks left! I am at the really fun phase of being constantly tired, but not ever able to sleep! Chris laughs at me because I will just be sitting there and be breathing so deeply! He has offered to get me oxygen several times lately.
All in all this has all gone by really quickly. I know these next few weeks we will fly by. We are not ready at all! Cooper's room is still an office and I have just a very few boy things. We have some furniture to paint and some furniture to move. We are slowly collecting things for his room as well. We are putting up all kinds of old baseball things. We have a pennant (Sox of course) and an old glove (Chris' grandpa's) from the 1950's. I have been looking around ebay for other goodies.
That's pretty much it! I go to the doctor in a few days, so we'll see what the update is!

No comments: